View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 09:37   Link #10042
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
It's the year 2112. There was a very old man with silver hair in this very old town. He was a grouch and a pain in the arse, and oddly the last person on the planet without the IS. Some recall that he was a hero in his hey day, others think he was from Ireland, but all agree that his permanent scowl was kinda scary.

One day, he had a visitor. According to the children in the play ground, she was a small girl in silver robes, and had appeared out of thin air. Even though his eyesight was long, he looked up. That was the only time anyone had seen him smile. And that was the last time anyone saw him around.

To the further disbelief of the adults, the children who quoted the girl wasn't making sense. It seemed to have no bearing to the current situation. Not when that man hated IS with his entire being.

But they all agree that she had said:

"I am Vandam, and you always were my pilot."

~~~~~~

RUNS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!
YOUR GALAXY ALWAYS BEEN SHINING!! GO NEXT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Maybe Ichika beating up the thugs was because they attacked Rin first and bullied her? It just got overboard afterwards when gangs started to challenge him.
Yeah, like that. unfortunately, the more Ichika win (and frankly, he win every single fight), the more his "concept of justice" tainted by bloodlust and pride.