View Single Post
Old 2010-03-17, 10:36   Link #139
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionofPhoenix View Post
So I've been thinking about this like crazy for the last week, just because I would like to know people's opinions. Similar to Gamefaq's horrible poll, I would like to see a character battle for FMA:B. However, since it is hard to tell why people vote a certain way, or if they even know what their votes are based on, I would like to offer this solution.

That there would be two Character Battles going on simultaneously, within the same thread. The first character battle would be based on favoritism and the second would be based on "who would win in a fight?".

It would be single elimination matches, since there aren't really that many characters anyway, and a poll shouldn't be stunted by the length it would take to complete anyway, that's like destroying the idea of science.

Anyway, I'm know there have been a few polls on these forums similar to what I just proposed, but nothing quite like this. And most importantly, I personally cannot think of a valid reason not to do it.

The only thing is that it would have to be decided if the poll was based on the manga or the Brotherhood series, because of discrepancies and such, unless people don't really care either way.
Rarely do we do battle threads here since they usually become versus threads and people just argue over who is stronger, things like that.

This sounds more like a game anyway so request denied.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing