View Single Post
Old 2012-08-27, 18:27   Link #811
amoirsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Thats why i not watch too much VN adaptations... Compared to good LN/manga adaptations romance/plot looks average at best. Its shame, because some VN games are really good. I can remember only few like True Tears, KimiKiss, Myself; Yourself, H2O, ef - a tale of memories, Tsuyokiss that i really liked...

Hyl i didnt said that there is a lot of it. There aee only few subtle hints and interpretations of some scenes... I didnt play the game, but i can guess what problem you mentioned here.
Small interjection: True Tears the anime had absolutely no relation to True Tears the game. What you saw in the anime never existed in anything and was not an adaptation per se (unless you call using the same title an adaptation).

Anyways it's more of a dilution issue. Usually works better on a work that is more linear or uses routes to procure a true route, not one that doesn't have a plot per se and has branches totally unrelated to one another.

For Koichoco I'll say whoever wrote the base game did well in making multiple characters likable. I have no complaints in that regard. XD

Someone pointed out to me that episode 8 preview had Satsuki (and Hazuki) talk for the first time on previews. I completely missed this fact and was amused after noticing it much later.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote