View Single Post
Old 2010-01-09, 20:42   Link #1481
tsunade666

you even dig that up chaos? WoW..... I was to amaze at looking in c77 doujin and cosplayers I don't have much time to post a long one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babohtea View Post
His powers are are as ridiculous as this: "I have the power to control math, now watch me multiply your blood pressure by 0".
Well his a ridiculous guy and take this his current computing capabilities are half of what he is before. Before the damage in his brains. Meaning his computing abilities before damage surpass those nearly 10 000 brains.

And anything you throw to him is useless as long as its within the range of computing skills of the misaka network.

He still got weakness. take vent for example and the angels and artificial one. And also I think the saint has a way to deal with him.

If you ask me the rank 1 and 2 are already saint class. With "awakened mode" their a bit stronger than your common saint.

Given that accelerator haven't deal yet with the magician if he suddenly encounter a strong one and got KO'ed one hit kill then his dead. Without knowing what will hit him or hit him he can't control it.