Thread: Licensed Onegai Twins
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-27, 15:45   Link #50
perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame

Edit: As a total aside, I've been reading some reviews of this show, and I'm surprised at how many people considered this show to be extremely "ecchi", mostly because of the nudity. But, for some reason, I didn't really find it to be that "ecchi" at all, simply because there really was very little sexual about it at all. To me, it was like "oh, they're having a bath, so they're naked". Sure, it was fanservice, but I really didn't find it to be over-the-top at all, for some reason, mostly because of how down-to-earth those scenes were. I mean, I don't even think girls would find it offensive... a bit obsessive and over-used maybe, but it just didn't seem that perverted to me because of the way it was played. A lot of people also found it "ecchi" and taboo because of the "we might be family" side of the story... but once again, I didn't find it "naughty" or anything. If anything, I thought the story was more cute than anything else, and the slight (and I do say slight) ecchiness of it only made the show more fun. I guess I'm just trying to understand the criticisms that people have of this show, and having a hard time with it.
yeah i know what you mean if they think this is ecchi then they should watch hanaukyo maids. they would probably call that hentai.
perth is offline   Reply With Quote