View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 02:52   Link #137
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
^ The author who wrote that line, truer words were never spoken...

Hmm, as for me, I really think shows can't be functional without a guy to be the butt of every joke - unfortunately, the formula of having a guy right there, being a sitting duck acting like a vegetarian; just so he can be the butt of all jokes while the girls point to him is also pretty disappointing for most of comments I have seen... regardless of whether I enjoy shows deploying such tactics or not.

I also really think that in adaptations, the real star of the show will always be the MC which the show's POV (from the source material) is mostly based upon. However, as the formula won't work well in trying to attract viewers (like us and several other people) of course they have to drag screentimes for his... girls...

Anyway. It's just my two cents. You're free to agree or to disagree, I won't support or debate against any of you

/me goes back to his afternoon nap

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2012-11-09 at 03:10.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote