View Single Post
Old 2007-08-29, 17:11   Link #131
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Yes Makoto will have special place in whats left of my soul once School Days end. But i must admit iv rather enjoyed watching him since most male leads in this genre are all a dime a dozen. Although i do love seeing the shy good guys most of the time its nice change of pace to see a guy that imo could actually pass for scumbag in reality Makoto is actually pretty realistic. It would be nice if all guys were like Yuuichi but alas real life does not afford us such a luxury since there are more Makoto's in world than Yuuichi's
Most of the time you feel sorry for male leads in harem's having to deal with all these girls. Hayate makes you feel extra sad because he doesn't only have social problems, his whole life pretty much stinks.

Makoto you don't feel sorry for at all. Sure he's clueless, but rather then try to make amends he just makes things worse. And it's not just simple misunderstandings like Hayate, he is flatout ignoring what is going on. Like what was said he's only in it for the sex.

And yet these 2 shows are the first harems I've watched, boy did I pick a duo.