View Single Post
Old 2007-08-29, 17:34   Link #133
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post

And for the record, Sinestra, it's true that Makoto is somewhat realistic, though I don't know anyone -that- stupid; and it's also a good thing that there aren't that many good guys around - it'd not be too nice to be up against tougher competition, this world is competitive enough in a lot of areas already...at least in the matters of love a lot of people are inept.
LMAO you got that right the world is very competitive and when it comes to matters of the heart things can get quite complicated and messy there is no sense in making a potential volatile situation any more complicated than it already is. Its true things can be difficult for the nice guy but when there are a bunch of Makoto's running around eventually the nice guy will stand out. It may take time and girls may see you as more of a brother type for a while before they look at you differently. Apparently Makoto is attractive and shows good points when hes helping or talking to some girl randomly and that makes the girls fall for him. Its amazing he doesnt turn into a dick untill the girl actually wants him at least in the anime thats why i held out hope for him i just dont get it look at what he did for Setsuna that was very cool of him. Bad guys get the girls for a while but as girls get older they get tired of those games and thats when they start looking around saying wow iv known this nice guy for a while why havent i tried to date him yet. IT happens so often it makes you want to laugh.

You know like most of us here i recommend anime to many friends who dont really know much about it. Over the course of the past 2 weeks iv told them I will have to get back to them on School days and i have never done that. I have always had an answer right away for any anime they have asked about. But this one hits close to home with me on a couple of issues which i have mentioned in other posts. I think before I actually take a stand on recommending it or not i will have to wait to the end. Also, i like you deconstruction of male leads in harems very well put.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2007-08-29 at 17:45.