View Single Post
Old 2004-08-14, 13:50   Link #51
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponko
Besides, Lee's fighting style rocked. It was unfortunate that Lee ended up competing with likely the only ninja who could have defended against the Gates.
Neji might have defended against it with heavenly spin. But that is an old debate for another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponko
To be fair to Lee, any other genin who entered that ring with Gaara would probably have faired just as bad, if not worse.
That i agree with completely. Neji might have given Gaara some trouble with a certain technique he uses later in the manga that could potentially cut through Gaara's sand, but he probably isn't fast enough to get within 20 feet of Gaara. If Neji made a mistake, he would die. If Gaara made a mistake, he has 20 feet of breathing space to save himself. Dosu was probably the strongest of everyone else (well, maybe not Shino, but i doubt that bugs can do much against Gaara) considering sasuke couldn't use his curse seal or sharingan and naruto had that 5 part seal, and well... needless to say what happened to Dosu when he tried to attack Gaara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indo
actually i ment what about what happens with gaara
i refuse to believe that any of the heroic things he did were done for any reason than he was given a mission to do them. And he specifically said that he only took the mission to repay Naruto.
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote