View Single Post
Old 2012-02-19, 10:44   Link #494
ion475
にこにこにー

Was smooth sailing...up until I got to the last two...

ARENA 01: Hirasawa Ui [Louise Vallière] Misaka Mikoto Ryōgi Shiki Takamachi Nanoha [Tsukimiya Ayu] Yin
(Easy one. Louise = Kugyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Ayu = Uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

ARENA 02: Asahina Mikuru Chrome Dokuro Evangeline A.K. McDowell Hecate [Nagato Yuki] [Sanzen'in Nagi] Shinku
(Another easy one. Nagi = Kugyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Yuki = . . .)

ARENA 03: Chii Index L. Prohibitorum Isayama Yomi [Izumi Konata] Kōzuki Kallen [Nakano Azusa] Saginomiya Isumi
(Still easy. Have to pick b/t Index & Konata but even that's not really THAT tough. あずにゃんペロペロ(^ω^))

ARENA 04: Ayanami Rei Erza Scarlet [Hanato Kobato] Kawasumi Mai Oshino Shinobu Shana [Shiina Mafuyu]
(Abandoned Shana to vote for the other Kobato, not like she has a chance but oh well...)

ARENA 05: [Aisaka Taiga] Enma Ai Hiiragi Kagami Kotobuki Tsumugi Kushieda Minori Sōryū Asuka Langley [Yūki Mikan]
(Taiga = Kugyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Well, first tough one as I have to pick b/t Kagamin and Mikan. At the end, the double factor of imouto + Hanazawa wins out)

ARENA 06: Holo Kagura [Katsura Hinagiku] Okazaki Ushio Saten Ruiko [Shirai Kuroko] Suigintō
(Hina is the easy one. The other one is Kuroko or Saten-san. Since Kuroko is more hentai, the vote went to her...)

ARENA 07: Gasai Yuno Konoe Subaru Oikawa Tsurara [Shionji Yūko (Alice)] Takakura Himari Tsugumi [Victorique de Blois]
(Easy one, the only two I like (and by like I mean adored, even though neither are my waifus...) in this group. Not to mention, they're the two detectives...)

ARENA 08: Ayuzawa Misaki [Kōsaka Kirino] Kunieda Aoi Makise Kurisu Matsumae Ohana [Shinonome Nano] Tsurugi Minko
(Kirino gets my vote this time. As for Nano, just giving her some love since I don't feel like voting for Kurisu)

ARENA 09: Ayase Chihaya [Hasegawa Kobato] Inami Mahiru [Kanzaki H. Aria] Nakagawa Kanon Shinomiya Ayase Wendy Marvell
(Aria = Kugyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Kobato = Imouto + Hanazawa + Chuuni...)

ARENA 10: [Kirishima Shōko] Kuroi Mato Miki Sayaka Morishima Haruka Shinonono Hōki [Yune] Yuzuriha Inori
(Shoko = By far my favorite from BakaTest (Okay, it's Hideyoshi, but a Hideyoshi doesn't qualify...). Yune is adorable and needs all the love...)

ARENA 11: Elucia de Lute Irma Irisviel von Einzbern Kashiwazaki Sena [Minato Tomoka] Shiina Mayuri Takahara Ayumi [Taneshima Poplar]
(Then onto the hardest arena where I could have go with anyone except Mayuri. Even after the "support underdog" mantra, I still have 4 to picked from (Elsie, Ayumi, Mokan, Poplar). Oh well, Ayumi get shafted since she's not my even my favorite Kaminomi heroine, Elsie gets shafted b/c she's the most popular out of the 4...)

ARENA 12: [Akaza Akari] Akemi Homura Aragaki Ayase [Astarotte Ygvar] Dalian Kisaragi Chihaya Mine Riko
(Easier than 11, but still hard when I like the first 4 in this group. At the end, Homuhomu is eliminated based upon the fact that she's popular enough, and Ayase continues to get abandon...\アッカリ~ン/)

Last edited by ion475; 2012-02-19 at 19:40.