View Single Post
Old 2004-04-12, 15:42   Link #73
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE2003
I thought I said my peace but....can't help myself. Like I said before, it's really HARD to understand a mother whom would abandoned a child, for any reason. Given her husband died, but does that give her child just so she could find a "peace of mind." I don't doubt for one second that she was a good person by nature, but her actions were not only not understable but inappropiate as well.

Emessen, you said that the mother could've contacted Yuzu's relatives before she left. That's possible, but that wasn't what happened so therfore the viewer is given the impression that Yuzu was abandoned although the mother could've contacted the relatives before-hand. But it doesn't hint that in the anime nor manga, only when the mother is far away, everyone is aware that she is "okay." Believe it or not, I don't hate the mother, I hate the position she put her child in. Better judgement could have been used. The family members I think aren't mad her, but for actions which is why there isn't any hostiliy towards her, just the fact that she put everyone in a weird position.

I hope she does "get her mind right" so that she could come back and get rejected by her daughter. That would be justice right there, then she will see how it feels to be abandoned. I don't respect the mother at all, regardless how good of a person she is. Anyone whom abandons their child for any reason without telling them is an unfit parent in my eyes. Although the mother did contact Yuzu, but that doesn't soften the blow too much. We'll see how much of an impact her actions had on Yuzu later......
Dude, relax, it is just anime. Besides, you seem to take this part a bit too personally.