View Single Post
Old 2008-12-17, 21:53   Link #47
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Sorry to be annoying but each time that one side got something to discuss, it was discussed on 2ch. (example: the gumlineS).

So, please could our AS translators could post on 2ch, just to see what the other japanese people (some rurukare post there, right?) think of it?

Since it's an important "proof" about lelouch's feelings, before calling that "officially confirmed", the translation should also be confirmed by other people who read japanese. From japanese people and neutral shipper if possible. Because so far, I only read that on AS and GFQ and from rurukare translators, so... And I asked about 2ch because i think i read somewhere that it wasn't discussed at all on 2ch (but maybe i am wrong)

Just my opinion on this matter :3
If I remember well, it was mentionned on 2ch, simply not discussed, rightly because it was something that people assumed already (or I'm confusing this subject with someone else)

Now, Only our translators can do something (But as far as I remember, on Gfqs I don't think it was a kalulu fans >_< The guy was even all "whut" ? "What's up with this wording ?") so it' up to them (Though with a japanese citizen in the group I don't really have doubts about their abilities to translate )

Sky : This line was about people and not Lelouch cause Okouchi never mentionned Lulu in his interview; If I remember well the line simply didn't make any sense if it was Lelouch.