View Single Post
Old 2007-05-22, 06:54   Link #297
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
@ Kha:

Nice nice profiles there, although I have to ask...

Do those Confessors also grant Tiberium immunity? Seriously, love the detail on the AVK's you put there.

Anyways, I dig these two very much, somehow Sofia's blindness makes her appealing already. Although I wasn't really sure how to react when I read this line on Artei's profile:

I tell ya, blind women see a whole lot more than we do

Speaking of that nutso, Artei is likable already, gives off that Kurz Weber vibe while being totally awesome

Waiting to see their spell lists, and of course more of the dynamics of the 21st
Oh yes. Throws hallogen dichtung too. Just kidding. But if you noticed there was a Carryall in there as well...

At the moment my AV hierarchy is in a mess once I sort it out I'll post it again, but the only problm is that it flies in the face of Nighty's...

Oh well er... Hmm... The cyber scan unit (CSU) helps her "see" see... Ah-hahaha...

No seriously, that was a mental leap from typing too fast. Changed to:
Quote:
...didn't take his tone of speech and soul vibes too well in the first place.
In battle her Knight-Armor-heightened senses and CSU help her find her way around but outside of it, she's sitting-duck blind, having only rough echoes and pulses to tell what's going on, as well as Dauer's directions. As such, she has no full henshin, just an instant transformation for the moment the need arises, and hence why she's always in Convent robes for then less time is needed to activate her Knight Armor.

Artei's grasp of the longsword is impeccable and his combat style is best described as... Irregular. Sofia fights like a dance, singing and humming a tune in chant as she uses the dual-fan Dauer to take her opponents down with astounding grace. Skills coming soon, once I'm done with Kha.

Quote:
Since I'm on a roll, here's Kay's Biography, AI Part IV , covering some trivia on the AI's.

Spoiler for length:

With Kay's ginormous profile almost finished, I'll be moving on to my next character soon enough, to give more light on his involvement with Kaylin. Stay tuned
Hey inneundo! Shinji cross-dressing doesn't come to me as a surprise, but the last AI I expected to be interested in prawn was Rey... Hologram projected family indeed. Poor Glock. I wonder how he takes the jokes at work.

Waiting your next char!

@Ratler:

That fast?! No seriously I didn't expect to get taken that seriously. Alex's unique points is that he has a twin Unison, and we know that he appreciates the meaning of great power comes with greater responsibility, of which a certain Devil only just figured out. A bit of Escaflowne-ish inheritance with regards to the pendant, and Grandma Cagalli was a little surprise. How's Gramps Zala?

Maybe you were hurrying, but you seemed to have left out who is after him. Local government? As in Terran or some other world?

Oh he has a full list of all the Holy Velka Imperiallon repositories! I'm sure Saint Church would like to have a few words with him about it.

Just my suggestion, unless he is unregistered with TSAB I wouldn't recommend him using Old Velka. It's for canon-ness as during the StrikerS arc there are only 3 AVKs officially: Hayate, Acous and Carim. I was forced to upgrade Kha into NV because of that. I can see that Bronte was updated to Ryu, so I think is that the OS could've been written using the Velka Emulation D.E.V.I.C.E. Complex OS (SEED reference from my universe. Couldn't resist the temptation when you already have a mecha reference. ). Also, NV has been proven to be compatible with MC spells so it'll still be okay. No one stated that New Velka is weaker than AV, its just the style in which things are done that differ. But it's my $0.02, and it's your work, you might have a way to justify that.