View Single Post
Old 2011-05-02, 00:04   Link #34
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Tohru is annoying me, such a boring character doesn't deserve this much attention, maybe they're just getting it out of the way in the early episodes, because I really hope there's no more drama surrounding him.

Also, what is he, in his 20's or something? Guys going after sixteen year olds, maybe he should step his game up and find someone his own age, a small town like that has to be brimming with young lass's looking to hook up. The talks of OhanaxTohru make me want to puke, what is wrong with you people? Hopefully he has a shred of decency and is just acting like a big brother to her, what a creeper.

This show really needs male cast members in the 17-20 range. It is a 26 episode series so theres plenty of time for more to be introduced. Hopefully Minko realizes she just has a boring crush on him only because he took her under his wing, or some new blood comes along and gives Tohru some competition. His harem of impressionable 16-17 year old high school girls can't last forever.

Last edited by Soconfused; 2011-05-02 at 00:48.