View Single Post
Old 2007-08-24, 09:02   Link #7
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valashu View Post
I have the same thing, Elfen Lied for example my first Anime serie i watched next to the regular shounen like DBZ, naruto and bleach. I began to watch it and like you said theres nudity and a hol lot of blood right away, when a couple of friends watched a scene with me, there were like... wtf are you watching... and yes hentai and weirdo were blooming like violets. but if they bother to watch elfen lied.... it really does pisses me of..
Its strange that people cant make the jump from DBZ/naruto/bleach to all the other (better) series.
Elfen Lied is oneof the standard things you can tell them about that is quite obvious with the blood and nudity, they think it is that all the time..

as for childeren comedy, i decided to have a friend take a look at some good anime stuff, he's into South Park and stuff liek that so i gave him FLCL along for the summer holiday to check it out, i wonr how that went im seeing him again the 1st of September when my semester starts

as for the Rei part, i was watching anime hell in class, some scenes were pretty weird but witht he Rei the person sitting behind me was like WTH when her arm fell of, he asked why.. but i didnt bother to explaining how AT fields work and where Rei comes from.. sometimes its too much work to tell them about things

As for Lucky Star, many people i know would say it is a childeren series because of the art work, but as said above you need to see it to get the point that ti isnt a childeren series
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote