View Single Post
Old 2007-09-16, 12:58   Link #42
Moridin

Soooooooo.. Im left sitting here in my chair, feeling both satisfied and a little "lonely". Dont want it to be over!
I liked this episode, but im going to wait to vote on it until I have seen the subed version. Some series I understand well without subs, but Lucky star is way above my level of japanese understandigt hehe.
I thought that it fellt like Lucky star all the way through, exept a very small part when they had a new song, but otherwise it fellt like this anime usualy feels... But I realy think it would have been better if they didnt do it like that. Instead of ending it where they do, I would have wanted to keep seeing what was about to happen, and they should have used some slow, mildly depressing song and changed the pacing and used close-upps and such. I think it would have been very dramatic if they did it that way. I realize that a lot of people surely wants a happy and smiling end for this anime, but I dont. After all, this is sort of a sad moment, cus now we have to say godbye to all those lovely characters.

this is just mu preliminary thoughts about this episode, I might change my mind after seeing the subed version.