View Single Post
Old 2007-09-16, 15:19   Link #51
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
About what I would expect in the end, nothing lost nothing gained and a little predictable that the ending would be them dancing (think about who's doing the show for a second), but the right thing for the series.

The series was a mixed bag for me overall. I don't see the epic masterpiece others do, but I see a show that has fun with itself (sometimes at the expense of the viewers) and a solid ride the most of the way through (with a couple speed bumps here and there). I wouldn't expect any less in my light entertainment anime, but I still think they could have done a lot more with the characters and that time management was a bit shaky for the series. Lucky Channel was not my cup of tea, that could have gone and they could have used the time to give some of the more tertiary characters a bit more time.

So to sum the series, up another good adaptation from Kyoto Animation for what the series is, but it could have been a lot more with a little better use of it's time (production troubles and directoral changes aside).