View Single Post
Old 2011-01-30, 17:04   Link #2037
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

I thought the person on the hospital bed was a guy actually (since collar on their shirt looked more like a guy's collar than a girl's) and the theory that he's Samkeh's previous driver makes a lot of sense (well, either that or my other theory is that Head is a bodysnacher and that's his original body, albeit with someone else's personality now). Also betting that Takeshi really is some double/triple agent for the Adult Bank and him appearing with the other Adult Bank members in the end reinforces that theory.
Two final notes, one, did anyone else notice that the girl in the painting Head was standing in front of this week had blue hair (Sakana-chan?)? And when Simone's sister was reporting to that man at the beginning of the episode (who I also think is Leon) she says that it doesn't look like the trio have told any of their friends about cybodies and such. Yet when she names off everyone who knows about it (mentioned Wako and Sugata's family) she doesn't mention Sarina so the Crux might not know about her which, in light of all the recent speculation about her, I found interesting.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote