View Single Post
Old 2007-01-27, 18:30   Link #5
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I have a few questions regarding Fome's observation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
Spoiler:
Wouldn't that raise some suspicion about Misa, suddenly, not knowing anyting? She has been pretty tight lipped all this time from L's point of view. She has also begged them to kill her, almost as if, she would rather die than talk. Now, when she genuinely displays signs of not knowing anything due to her sudden amnesia, wouldn't that raise some eyebrows? L also seemed to notice that Misa's loose hair in front of her forehead lifted itself up for a brief second.

Quote:
Spoiler:
But it was said in front of Sochiru and others that, when the two-Kira's meet together, an attempt on his life will happen. It was also understood that original Kira will also be using the copy-cat Kira to kill L. Since the lesser Kira is now in custody, perhaps, the attempt to kill L will be delayed?

Quote:
Spoiler:
I confess, I'm confused.

Light has already pointed out that even if the police catches them, they won't be able to do anything if there is no Death Note. I believe what ever evidence the police are getting, don't amount to much. They have to prove Light or Misa did infact kill those people. So my question is: what physical evidence?