View Single Post
Old 2007-02-14, 23:57   Link #14
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

All I can speculate now, after the tone down of the suspense in the last episodes, is that there will be some big twist that will come to shock us all. I am asumming that the creator will purposely do this. When will this happen? Probably now for awhile. But I think around episode 26 or almost near the end like 30. It is inevitable that Light will recieve his Death Note back as I assume he had a plan before he told Ryukk to leave. Or else, why would Rem give the Death Note to those Corperation guys?

A very crazy assumption that I came up would be that most of the events right now are stringed or part of Light's plan to get his Death Note back. Very paranoid, eh? You can say Light have already foreseen everything. Right now L, is already getting a bad feeling of finding the Kira, I assume he thinks it is a trap. Thus, he lost some motivation. While Light purposely left his motivation of finding Kira for himself. However, L is still comencing the search because nothing will reveal itself unless he gets to work.

And then my friend told me that if you know all the rules of Death Note you can almost predict Light's plan. I stayed back from looking it up because I don't want spoiliers.

Ah, I love speculation. I love seeing what I got right and wrong.

Last edited by psycho bolt; 2007-02-15 at 11:41.