View Single Post
Old 2011-10-24, 20:15   Link #19
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Those are computer I have bought from the Dell website, from the Business lineup (Optiplex and Latitude) but everybody can buy them. In fact a cd burner software is installed but no service is running that the reason I haven't see it
Interesting, sorry about that, I usually don't look for business line PC because my priority is usually on graphic card/CPU speed and majority of time a good entertainment PC can run the business software I need but not vice versa unless I do some modding.

But if I remember correctly, Dell allows you to customize software/trials installed on website which is not possible on their store ready models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Intel Core i7-2630QM Quad-Core Sandy Bridge 17.3" Notebook Computer $699.99AR
(6.72lbs; 17.3" 1600x900 LED; 2GHz Quad-Core Sandy Bridge; 6GB RAM; 750GB HDD; Blu-ray reader; 802.11n + WiDi support; Windows 7 Home Premium; webcam; fingerprint; Beats Audio w/ HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer; 9-cell battery;

HP dv7-6163us Intel Core i7-2630QM Quad

Is the model any good?

Staple is selling at a very low price.
The spec looks good for the price, but you are leaving out the graphic part of things, though usually unless you are going after Crysis-level gaming you should be fine.