View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 08:27   Link #28
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
None the less, the main thing that bugs me about the Manda deal is not how it happens, not because of Suigetsu, or the Genjutsu to force Manda to obey Sasuke's commands. Its the simple fact, that Manda can actually survive the blast
Was it stated that Manda survived the blast? I thought the summary didn't confirm one way or another. But yeah, it seems a bit much if he survived. However, I didn't expect a normal snake to be able survive a C1 blast until it was shown, seeing as how Sasuke killed one with just kunai in the Forest of Death.

Quote:
All the "AL" is Yondy, or "AL" is Madara might not apply to the "AL" any more, however everything that did can now apply to the "Higher Power", hell I was even considering my old Itachi is a good guy theory to be true, considering Itachi's lack of interest for killing his opponents, he might just be trying to kill the "higher power" because it was he who killed the Uchiha clan, making Sasuke his next of kin just incase he fails. Meh at this point almost anything would make sense.
True. Pein does resemble Naruto, but now that he has been revealed to be the second-in-command, that kind of makes him just another Akatsuki soldier. I think that makes him less likely to have any kind of relationship with Naruto or Yondaime.

About Itachi. I'm still pretty sure he carried out the killing of his clan personally, since he killed Shisui years prior to that. Also, Sasuke heard his parents (or one of them) yell just before he entered the room where Itachi was. When he entered, both were dead, leaving almost no room for doubt that Itachi murdered them. However, the motive Itachi had for killing them might have something do with Akatsuki or the higher power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Please, the "AL's" power and abilities could dwarf Itachi's by a magnitude of a millenia and Itachi would still not take orders from him. Remember, the "AL" said it himself a long time ago "They all joined together of their own volition". No matter what the circumstance, Itachi will remain the cold, cocky, kick-ass, homicidal maniac we all love and adore ...
Itachi does take orders from the leader. Like he when recruits Deidara, he states that is under the leader's orders. But he is still a cold, cocky, kick-ass homicidal maniac.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote