View Single Post
Old 2010-10-20, 14:56   Link #22
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I honestly could never care about Yamato. He just never clicked with me. But he won't even die. Kabuto will just take his cells. Now we can really start the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Perhaps he views this current mission as training? I admit that I too am a bit dumbfounded at his lack of persistence or trusting his gut-feeling, but we need to recall that just prior to being sent to the island, he was informed by the Old Toad Sage about the island being his "destiny". It makes some sort of sense but its still a sloppy method. It would be better for Kishimoto to get Naruto's ass in gear and start perfecting his newly acquired powers.
I am beginning to think this was mandated by Shueisha. Perhaps they thought Naruto was too serious and needed to be more of the innocent and naive Naruto of the past? Naruto was always daft, but I can't explain why he is acting this stupid now. In no universe should a character like Aoba be dissing Naruto. Kishi just wrote an entire arc about how everyone in Konoha now respects Naruto. And here we have people lying to him and making fun of him behind his back about how stupid he is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
And Kurotsuchi will probably become a fan favorute. A fun badarse chick with cement jutsu. We needed one since Shikamaru's girlfriend with the fan had her personality ripped out and became irrelevant long ago.