View Single Post
Old 2008-03-24, 11:18   Link #330
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyoro~n View Post
CC is bloody second !? Where's the love people !? If CC wasn't there Lelouch wouldn't even have a Geass >.< .
it's harder for a lot of people to like someone if you don't their motivation. Well, and Lelouch is the main character around here, C.C.'s just a main character.

But it's okay Nyoro~n, I for one love C.C.'s character too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
Suzaku all the way, with Lulu in a distant second.

http://community.livejournal.com/shi...to/183946.html

To save myself the trouble because I'm just that lazy, this person manages to lists out reasons of why I love him in a better way than I ever could.
Blind faith? He could have just had faith in Lelouch. If that's one thing that still kinda gets at me about Suzaku, it's picture drama 23.95. (though he was in boku mode in that for the very last time, so I guess it's to be expected) I can...understand it, but for some reason I just can't stand that Suzaku would believe V.V.'s words instead of believing in his friend. (like Ougi constantly does with Zero and Nunnally probably did after what happened to Euphie... ) Though I guess that just gets back at the fact that they never really were best friends, at least not afer the 7 year gap...

So much for the pure, noble knight indeed. -_-
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote