View Single Post
Old 2011-12-26, 18:39   Link #2573
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
In the best of worlds the HD Remaster of SEED would end with the announcement of a complete reboot/remake of Destiny, although I think the first 15ish episodes are pretty good.

The fun part is that even though we all know that the changes will be minor and not point the story in a new direction it still feels like watching a show I havenīt seen before.
Well if it's anything comparable to DBZ Kai, then that'll be great...Sometimes addition by subtraction works aswell...Looking at the old animation of SEED, getting the George Lucas treatment is gonna do alot for those battles (Smoothness being #1 improvement area I can see)...I also hope there are slight dialogue changes in certain places if it's effective (Something Kai did very well), although that's doubtful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor
plot was not the issue why destiny was "controversial"
Hmm...I ain't go buy them peanuts...

Quote:
everyone likes blitz XD...just too bad that Blitz cannot fly in earth...the invisible technology kind of become useless in earth (imagine the blitz becomes invisible while other can still see the "unmanned" hover craft)
Imagine how many BLITZ models could be made from it using invisibility on Earth?^^ You'd have everything from mountain-camo to aqua-flow version kits based on just where it would stand...

But in all seriousness, BLITZ could have been the boss suit, that's how much respect i give the designers on that one...That $hit just looks so cool, with so many trinkets to play with, add it's overall sleekness of design, and I wish Rau could have piloted it...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2011-12-26 at 18:50.
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote