View Single Post
Old 2013-05-15, 03:17   Link #6453
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Crew percentage just hit 62%
that the problem. try to buy 75 crew training if you have money. it will help you a lot.

Quote:
I recently upgraded my engines in my Pz. III/IV to max so I've got decent speed (for a med tank), but unless I'm perfectly positioned with a corner to angle myself to deflect incoming fire, I typically die really fast.
well depend on which enemy your facing. fellow Pz3/4. sure angle it. TD or heavy? Flank Him! dont just sit in front of them and waiting to get shoot. aim at the back

Quote:
But maybe it's the Pz. III/IV. Do other med tanks have the trouble I'm having?
Nah Pz 3/4 is good tank. not the best but certainly not bad. nothing wrong with that

Quote:
And speaking of mobility, if I'm supposed to be moving so much, shouldn't I switch to a light tank instead like the Pz. I C/Luchs? I've seen Pz. I C's do quite well even in T5 matches by harassing SPGs.
DONT!! you have problem with med let alone fragile light. stick with med at least for now

since you still new. try to stay behind the line and provide necessary support. you still new. nobody become a hero in first 1000 game or so. learn how your teammates play (obviously a good one not a bad one)

you will loss a lot in first few game. that fine since

1) you still newbie
2) you tank is not fully upgraded along with the crew

for 1 you need to learn you self
for 2 you need to grind

keep playing with Pz3/4 until you fully upgraded. then you can move to T6. Keep Pz3/4 since you will start losing money on T6 whether you win or not. while in T5 you will gain money even if you lose (for most of the time)

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote