View Single Post
Old 2008-08-02, 00:38   Link #87
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtCp View Post
The difference from our arguments is that im using facts, you are using speculation.

And if we are talking about "what if's", what if Ichigo cut Byakuyas throat when he just got Bankai? Talking about what if's is pointless, there is only one winner and the one who won was Ichigo, at least according to Byakuya and there is no way in hell someone with his personality would go easy on someone or test his resolve.
He wouldnt go easy in normal situations, dont think he went easy at all here either, but to my eyes it was obvious he was testing his resolve and when Ichigo clearly showed that he wanted to rescue Rukia no matter what and with getting his sword shattered he decided to give the victory to Ichigo.

You cant seriously say though that Byakuya used every capability he posess since hes a master of Kido.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
Ichigo wasnt fighting Soifon seriously... if he fought any of the captains the same way as in the arrancar arc (ex. grimjaw) he definitly wins. As we have seen so far, ichigo's spirit is way beyond some restrain kido techniques and we also know that Ichigo is a speed type in his bankai form so i dont think kido will affect him that much.

I would like to know who is Ichigo's father and back to the question on my previous post.... how come he is back in his human form?
We havent even seen all the captains fighting so how can you claim anything like that ?

Kido wont work on Ichigo, you know there are some very skilled people and very very powerful spells out there ye ?

how does Ichigos speed make him "immume" to kido?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtCp View Post
As Byakuya stated in his fight versus Renji, when your soul slayer forcibly disappears means you are very close to death, in the state he were in i find it hard to believe he could turn the tables with a kidospell.

The thing is, Byakuya with his enormous pride would never ever give a win to someone when it was possible he could win.

This is my opinion of the situation, I don't think he could overturn the fight with a kido spell in that situation, you think he could. Let's just leave it at that.
As i said earlier, he wanted to settle this with his sword only thats why he didnt use any Kido. Byakuya didnt fight for himself in this fight, it was to decide abour Rukias fate and it was clear to me atleast that he really didnt want her to die but couldnt find anyway to stop the thing and break the promises he had made with himself.

Kidou at that moment when his sword shattered and all probably wouldnt have been much good since he was prety drained, but using it from the start would have made big difference.