View Single Post
Old 2010-03-09, 11:54   Link #23421
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soljashy View Post
Now I know why some people call you a troll.
Honestly, some people really need a sense of humor. Not saying this to you, only to people who really think Raiser is a troll, so I am saying this in a more general manner.

The only reason I could consider him such, was because of a fic he wrote a long time ago, which he has since apologized for. A real NanoFate fan would have forgiven him, just like Nanoha forgave Fate for the bad things she did, and forgave the Wolkenritter for what they did. I'm sure all of us have done things we aren't proud of, bad things, and yet each and everyone of us would like to be forgiven and move on.

But seriously, I thought Raiser's joke was funny. It's one thing to like a character or a pairing; it's another to become so fanatical, that you can't take even the tiniest slight against it. Lighten up and have a sense of humor about it! I like all the characters, including Yuuno, but I've written some fics killing him or making fun of him. To me, life seems a whole lot better, and I take less offense to people, when I can learn to laugh things off and let them enjoy their own thing.

I know trolling, and that wasn't it.

Heh, I'm reminded of Avatar: the last Airbender, where Zuko finally becomes friends with Aang and his group, even after all the things he did pursuing them. At one point, gathered around a fire, they remark that it's almost like old times. Zuko, a usually non-humorous guy who has done many bad things, says, "Well, if you want it to be like old times, I could chase you guys around for a bit." And everyone laughs.

Sorry for the thread derail, but I really wish people would look inside themselves first; otherwise, we can dig up dirt on each person and parade it around forever. I'd rather just let bygones be bygones. I really admire that aspect of Nanoha, don't you?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote