View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 13:36   Link #224
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
i just want to know why it is zessica who saw the vision along with kagura. what connection do the 2 have? is she the wings? she seems to develop a new power every episode - hand of god, flame slap, telekinesis, self-projection in the current episode(she is the only one to do it), getting naked without shame
the whole flame hand does ring apollo by the way. apollo's mugen attack always had a flame/fire feel to it. is she part of kagura's soul/mind?
I still think that was Mykage's doing, that *vision* was twice presented as a reflection, we never actually see anyone *seeing it in their heads*. It's in Kagura's eyes and its in Zessica's mirror. It's also not at all been used to show any internal doubt on Zessica unlike how the familiarity between Mikono and Kagura has been played out, (and it stars one person Zees'd never even met, so how would she know what he looks like) but is instead being used as a driving force for her to be worried about Amata. That is to say that Zess is completely detached from that vision aside from being worried about Amata because of it.

To reiterate for the sake of how strange I find it, Zessica saw a person she'd never met. How would she be able to know such a thing? It reeks of outside meddling.

As for Zess's power... not a large enough sample size?