View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 10:21   Link #964
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Well, I missed out on the debate, so I YouTube it right now. However, I have read up a little bit on how people reacted to it, which judges Rmoney with a strong debate performance.
Yeah but he didn't really make any strong lasting points, he just won by appearing to be in control of the debate and showcasing the most confidence, while Obama just sort of looked disinterested, probably still cause the whole thing is pointless. Still it's incredibly dumb on his part and showcases his ocassional lack of attentiveness yet again. It doesn't matter if the thing is a sham, this is a game and you have to think of it as a game if you want to get voters to pay attention. This is one area where I think the Republicans "get it" and are smart enough to make up ground in the election because they pretty much have no shame and this is exactly the game they want to be playing, the one where you don't have to take things seriously and where bluster and arrogance can actually serve them well if they temper it just right like they did with Romney. Dishonest, but smart.