View Single Post
Old 2008-11-17, 22:20   Link #80
TrueKnight

I'm putting 3-4 hours so far up to chapter 5 on and am loving it. Ok story and awesome characters. So far I like Welkin and his bug-addict lol and the rest of the support characters are surprisingly good. The battle system takes time to get used to but its fun seeing Edelweiss raping enemy soldiers with mortars and tanks with shells. The graphics are superb and reminds me of Level-5 games, but better. The highlight of course for me its the music scores. It's simply beautiful. Who's composing them? It reminds me of Motoi Sakuraba for some reason.

Anyway I agree about the story being cheesy. After playing COD : World at War and Fallout 3 for a while and then playing this only to find a girl with a short skirt, leading a platoon, and baked bakeries in pseudo-Europe with WW II background just feels so out of place lol.

Now my biggest problems are to juggle this and Fallout 3, which I already had for 2 weeks and spent nearly 40 hours, enjoying it immensely. But this game is also very good. Maybe I'll take a break from Fallout and play this game for 10 hours or so before coming back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecs
Fair enough that sacrifice is needed, but still, it wasn't deserved .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
It's had always the rule of thumb in War Drama that the most Innocent Character will be amongst the first to be dead. But it works.
....I've been avoiding Gamespot/FAQ and any other forums alike for their trigger happy spoilers..but damn. T_T
From this somehow I just knew who's going to carry that deathflag. Eventhough I'm not there yet.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote