View Single Post
Old 2009-07-05, 00:48   Link #269
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
It's been 2-3 chapters since I said that and the hate has died down, let's see if I'm right
Not quite true, I still want to kill him along with other jerk& bitch from other manga series.Truly I am

*Destroy last Sandbag in my Cell with a good Bruce Lee punch, must pick a fight for training tomorrow*

About Zekichi x Medaka relationship, Medaka always boasting she will never belong to only one person, but IMO she think that Zenkichi always belong to her alone, What an Arrogant girl, but it's look good on me, she's must be Dictarian's too, just like me

I hope some Love-rival girl will come to Student council or Zenkichi's life, be it from the same school or from different grade, Gunning Zenkichi and cath his attention. May be with Gentle personality but strong candidates (smart,rich,pretty,sexy,artist) for his girlfriend.

Medaka in other hand, too busy to fulfill request from Medaka box and overlooked it till it's too late. They already go on a date, and there will be another type of Medaka...Jealous one or Tsundere one or may be Berserker one

Last edited by surerman; 2009-07-05 at 00:58.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote