View Single Post
Old 2011-01-06, 22:48   Link #1087
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Her Win factor was off the charts. I was leaning twords the middle in terms of Yui vs. Momo(my personal top 2), but as of this chapter I'm firmly back on Yui's side. Just needed to see some new content for her. I hope we get more of it. You're right, though, she took a big step forward for her. Her closed mind is slowly starting to open up bit by bit.
Well don't get me wrong, I still adore Momo. She became my 2nd favorite towards the end of the first series, but now she's a 100x stronger number 2. God does that girl get turned on. I bet her mouth wasn't the only thing drooling

But yeah, Yui's just first for me, plain and simple. And her mind definitely has opened a bit, but I still have a bad feeling about the little thing she said. I mean, if she doesn't know Rito and Lala are together, then those two aren't as much in a relationship as I'd like them to be. And if she does know, how could she expect him to not do stuff with anyone but her?

But either way, I don't see how Momo can change her mind about monogamy. Getting her to just admit her feelings has been a near impossible fight itself, but polygamy? I dunno, got a bad feeling about it. Because in a series like TLR, if the serious girl says she doesn't want him fooling with anyone else, you know that's gonna be...well, serious, and very easily a potential problem for Momo and the other girls.

On the other hand, if Momo can manage to bring even Yami over to a polygamous harem willingly, then there's a chance for Yui too. Time will tell with that.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote