Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 03:50   Link #23611
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

hmm... I was wondering what is moka isnt really issas daughter... but like we heared from current chapter... alucards and akashas blood and body fluids mixed together... what if akasha got pregnant from alucard while beign there... so moka would be a daughter of Akasha and Alucard... and it would explain why moka is soo resistant to alucards evil youki and why her power isnt consuming her... just like it does to tsukune (and why all other vampires werent able to control it and it ate them from the inside)
I think that is pretty unlikely, after all Akasha has been freed from Alucard, about 30 years ago, from the current point in the manga's time line.

Since we have gotten a flashback of Moka having her 10th birthday, about 7 years ago, I think that it's pretty unlikely for her to be Alucard's child, since no pregnancy lasts for about 13 years... no matter what kind of mythical creature you are...

In other words, the mnga's time line doesn't fit, with you're theory of Moka being Alucard's child...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote