View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 06:56   Link #31
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So with that being said, it's most likely the case that you need the correctly "matching" fruit to transfer a dead person's ability to next user.....
Now that i read back that chapter, i almost got what you're trying to say.

So if i get it right, say like CP9's Kaku DF which is a banana form. If Kaku dies, and someone put a normal banana next to his dead body, then Kaku's DF power will return to the banana and change the banana into a DF right?

Well that does makes alot of sense now.. but then it would require the current user to die first before the transfer can happen. I guess thats why BB covered himself in black cloth, so that no one would know what kind of fruit that gives the power of Gura Gura, if the encyclopedia didn't mention anything about Gura Gura's DF.

While for Ace, i guess it was that time between Ace's death and Shanks's appearance that Doflamingo sneakily transferred the fire power back into the fruit. This information certainly going to get overpowered DF users being targeted by ppl like Dofla in order to steal their power and return it back into the fruit.