View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 20:30   Link #9186
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meister - Pretty good, but make the characters level 3 at most for majority of the story to keep things balanced and fair. One man army's aren't fun to read about.

By the way, where's Touma and Accelerator? I don't see them in the rankings and I know both of them can kick ISper ass.
So far, Level 5 is something I don't intend to use beyond just mentioning. Level 4s appear in the St@rs first team, but then everyone else in the idol group is 3 and below, and even more common the lower they go.

Touma is... so unlucky he does not even get mentioned.

Accelerator = Irish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Meister

Lol for power ranking, but Laura...how?
Level 5 Electromaster can fire the railgun even when the weapon is damage, stun pilots from extreme range, and do all sorts of scary things that the IS shield cannot stop.

Right now, Laura is Level 2. But she can manifest enough of her power to allow her to 'punch through' G3 shields. IE, I'm using the canon scene where Laura heavily damaged Shenlong and Blue Tears with just her fists as proof for this crack. As well as account for how an IS supposedly weak to electricity can use railguns and heat rods like Schwarz Regen without backfiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Also Lol at Alternate!Irish for being even more of an expy of Accelerator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - How the hell did Irish become an ISper? His hatred of the IS and refusal of the supernatural (He's not affected by psychic phenomenon due to his view on things) should pretty much take him out of the running.
In that other world, both men and women can pilot IS, but IS can only be piloted by ISpers. In this world, Irish is found to be the most powerful: Vector Control, effectively making him immune to all attack.

Laura Level 5 = Unstoppable Spear. Irish Level 5 = Ultimate Shield.

Them in a fight = Ultimate Carnage Sex, since both enjoy fights.