View Single Post
Old 2005-12-20, 18:47   Link #64
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2
Btw what's this border a couple of you guys speak of about my Avator? How do I add one on my Avator exactly?
A border is just a simple outline of the image. It can be a simple as a plain black border...

...of you can pick up on a color in the picture itself and maybe highlight it....

Borders are a matter of tastes...some people like them, some don't. Some like them simple & square, others with rounded edges...

Just a matter of taste. You can use one of these above, or add the border yourself with a program like PhotoShop or send me a PM and I'll help you add a border of your choice.

Winter&Summer

7.3/10 – I like the loop a lot. It flows pretty well. The overall image quality is a bit murky, but that’s probably due to the poor quality of Shuffle! itself. I would suggest a border for it. I find animated avatars look a bit more pleasing with delineated edges. Nicely done.

boneyjellyfish

8.1/10 – I love the shot. Nicely cropped and chosen. Colors are excellent. The only part I'm not too jazzed on is that "red blob" in the corner. Takes my eye off his lovely face and hair.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote