View Single Post
Old 2012-06-08, 02:40   Link #299
cronnoponno

I was a bit let down at the last chapter, how they just magically got thrown off on a bus to solve all the problems. But I was surprised I would actually enjoy this series this much, hot damn. I'm so sad I finished reading it, I want more!

It kinda felt like rushing to a conclusion with the bus part is all, and I probably should understand this by now but is Higanbana officially supernatural confirmed? After reading Umineko, assuming the supernatural stuff was real really backfired, and with the exception of the bus crash, a lot of events can kinda be made sense of with realistic explanations.

Also, is there a chance Marie may actually be part of an unfair narrative as well? We know the teacher was totally crazy over Marie and was claiming all that nonsense about being mastered by her and being reliant on her, but after reading the Spirit Camera chapter, and all this stuff about delusions and only being fed part of the story till the last minute(seriously, chapter 5 really surprised me most at the teacher part, where it was revealed how much of an intellectual asshole he was) concerns me. It does seem like an unlikely worry but....

EDIT:

Spoiler for Rabbit:
cronnoponno is offline   Reply With Quote