View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 14:38   Link #5826
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
What do you mean? The EA has been using nuclear bombs since before even SEED. Junius 7 was a victim of a nuclear bomb attack.
Yeah, and real preventative measures were immediately adopted. In this case Orb was dumb enough to believe a piece of paper would stop more nuclear attacks. I mean for tiny nation that had been invaded by the EA, you'd have thought they'de be the first to vie for nuclear power. And if they suffered from the April Fool's Crisis, they must have already had the knowledge.

Quote:
So? It's called a preventive measure.
And an abject failure considering the Orb's actual useful technical resources were either destroyed or fought against them anyway via Kusanagi. And the idiots never even found that Golden Gundam so whatever they found, Orb made sure it wasn't anything valuable.

Quote:
With any reasonable organization, I would agree. But Orb found out first hand in SEED that the EA was willing to attack them even though they were not an enemy of the EA. There's no basis for Orb to be able to expect a reasonable reaction from the EA if it once again refused to cooperate.
Actually, EA had a reasonable motive for attacking Orb to begin with: They badly needed a Mass Driver and Orb knew that too.

Quote:
They don't have enough power to deter the EA from attacking.
Technically they already did in the first season and the EA didn't know. But know they do.

Quote:
My Destroy example was about showing EA's character.
Okay. You do that...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote