View Single Post
Old 2011-10-19, 21:29   Link #57
Sol Falling

Just read some godly chapters from a godly manga, lol. Seems like a bunch of people here are reading the Chinese version, sadly I have to work with the translations. 341-348 just got released in one huge chunk, damn that was fun.

I read RotTK before, once, in English. I am not so familiar with the work except for the major characters. That's still enough to generally work out what's going on in the story though.

My favourite parts are the quotes and stuff that connect with what's happening. Feels so cultural, lol.

Anyway, I'm cheering for Cao Cao and Sima Yi, heh. I did that while reading the original novel too. The blatant revisionism and deification of Liu Bei/Zhuge Liang in the novel made it quite satisfying knowing that they would lose, lol. That's why this latest batch of chapters kicked ass, time for the comeback, lol.

If the Chinese releases are slow, the English ones seem to be coming out even slower...seems they're just waiting for the Tankoubon releases nowadays. This was still great though. I wanna find out what happens to Yuan Fang.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote