View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 19:47   Link #73
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Classic example of missing the forest for the trees. The whole deal with Nanaka and her issues is a minor point compared to the crisis that's going on. The twins run away from home, and "I feel bad about it" is all you can say?! How about helping the police and the twins' parents find the two? Sana knew when they left and where they were heading - yet he'd just let them run away?!
And how does he know where they are headed to?
Quote:
While Sana/Nanaka story was meant to be the main plotline, sometimes you have to go with the flow. The twins hijacked the show in episodes 9-11, and you can't just arbitrarily give it back. To suggest that their story was given "closure" is absolutely ludicrous - it's just getting to the good part!

Power rankings:
1. Hinako - At this rate, she might be ready for a relationship before Sana is. Full props to her character, and hope she can find someone better than the "nice guy" loser or the guy into twincest.

2. Aoi - Minus points for lying to Sana and Nanaka. Not only is lying wrong, it is also to her disadvantage. And she, not Sana, is the one best equipped to cheer Nanaka up, from what I've seen. Maybe she decided to dump Sana and look for someone better? Can't blame her for that.

3. Yuzuki - Is it just me, or does she look a lot like Aoi's mom? Clearly a finished product but the age gap seems insurmountable. A spunky, caring personality that will go a long way.

4. Nanaka - watching her with Sana is like pulling teeth. Dull, awkward, and forced. And the show has done a lousy job of promoting her strength - the "cool" side that causes people to admire her from afar. Would've loved to see her at the shrine more often.

5. Asami - disappeared off the face of the earth. One of the worst victims of character assassination I've ever seen.

6. Shuri - looks like Asami's letter was a self-fulfilling prophecy.
1) I don't see where the hate for sana is coming from, he never did anything wrong. Nor shuu - who isn't into twincest mind you

Hinako is a flawless character ^^

2) Aoi pretty much failed in terms of getting any spot light...might as well have her kept at home like a statue.

3) Best sensei ever?

4) Well I for one love that side to her. As crazy as she can be I just can help but want to care for her. One of my major weakness for such characters ^^

5) LOL

6) She isn't into twincest either (though I do think that they make the perfect couple).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS