View Single Post
Old 2011-08-13, 17:35   Link #994
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
You're not supposed to use a translation gadget or website to read lines and posts in an English based forum where you're supposed to speak only English.

Whoever gave me negative rep : Please read the rules. And I'm not posting this here because I think Patchy minds either way, but because this thread is not the only place you and others post japanese phrases that no one can understand without translator. Also just because you assume Patchy doesn't mind, and just because this is Patchy's thread, is it irrelevant to you if any other people who follow this thread can't read the discussion here?

Quote:
Please Note: Since this is an English forum we ask that all communication be in English. Ideally this means using proper English, with appropriate punctuation and capitalization, at all times. Excessive abbreviations and "l33t speak" are particularly unwelcome. We appreciate that English is not the first language of many of our members but ask that they try their best never-the-less; though in fairness, it is the native English speakers who abuse these guidelines most often.

Any content found in violation of the General Rules will simply be deleted.

Last edited by Dist; 2011-08-14 at 08:48.
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote