View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 21:59   Link #199
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Finally finished Non-chan's route after being held back because of reading other eroge (Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco! and trials of "Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou" and "Hananiro Heptagram") and it was very disappointing.

I know that i shouldn't expect anything spectacular because none of the original 5 stories were that good, but they made her story very bad and also her story lacked any real romance, except near the end and the epilogue. Another disappointment was that the politics were almost entirely skipped in her route. Plus there was some minor unneeded and forced drama at 3/4 of the story.
The good thing was that Chisato did not cause any drama and was actually a decent support character, i am complaining for the lack of "piece of heart" that usually should play for these kind of scenes

later edit:

I am not going to bother rereading it, seeing that i still have a bad aftertaste from it last night.

Spoiler for basic summary while being deprived of sleep and didn't like the story, so expect inaccuracies and many left out details :

I don't think i am going to read anyone else's route after this. The only thing that i will be checking is if the the psp game is using the anime seiyuu for Kana (Iguchi Yuka) or kept the original pc version.

Last edited by hyl; 2012-10-09 at 01:24. Reason: major post cleaning
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote