View Single Post
Old 2006-12-27, 22:22   Link #189
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
At the rate this series is going, it will definitely beat GSD and even beat GS as well.
Already did for me, mainly because I watched GS and GSD more because of the awesome music than I did for its plot. I really don't care for the type of shows that feature a single robot blowing up battleships 1000x their size in a single shot. Being a Master of Orion fanatic, that is something I find very hard to swallow. XD

But seriously speaking, this is the most enjoyable mecha show I've seen bar SDF Macross. While Zegapain was deeply though-provoking for me, for sheer value of entertainment (ie. action and character development scenes), its heads and tails beyond that. So far, this is the best of the year in the mecha genre.

@Suzaku
I certainly do dislike idealistic heroes (you won't find anyone more frustrated with Shiro of F/Sn than me), but Suzaku for some reason doesn't bother me much. While his naivete about his methods to change Brittania from within does grate my nerves a bit, the fact that he became a pariah of not only the Britannians but his fellow countrymen as well in order to fulfill his goals scores points with me.

@CC
Well, seems like this was a CC centric episode, and lots of LuluXCC scenes. I didn't really mind it, since its my second choice of couplings with Lulu and the most possible one so far. Them not voicing her name drives me crazy to no end however, since I really am curious about it.

Now that we have her episode and Karen's, with the next episode most likely focusing on another girl, I wonder when it will be Milly's turn?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote