View Single Post
Old 2008-06-05, 11:19   Link #426
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Indeed.
At least I'm not as intolerant as you are when it comes to differing opinions.
Nah. I just dont' tolerate LIES.
Differing opinions? You really are good at misleading, and too complacent to admit a mistake.
This is no "opinion" at all. Quit lying.
"Anthology = doujinshi has 0 creditability" is a fact.

You can try posting in 2ch using your "information" from those precious "official" anthology of yours as a reference in a discussion, and see how they laugh their heads off, totally ignore you, or flame you to bits.

And while I'm trying my best to be patient and explain what doujinshi is, you're still avoiding explaining anything, but toss down a pointless insult instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Dang. I didn't get it, after so much loli-stalking.
I suspect the friendship points for Lelouch & Nunnally raises together. So when you're in good terms with Nunnally, Lelouch will be happy. It's the same with Lelouch.
I've seen many examples of "I'm after Nunnally but got Lelouch ending!" and "I'm after Lelouch but why is it Nunnally?"
When your target is Nunnally ending, it'll be easier if you annoy Lelouch whenever you can by chosing the wrong answer. (You have 2 or 3 chances to lower Lelouch's friendship but I can't remember them now. Looking at his expression is enough to tell, though.)

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-06-05 at 11:31.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote