View Single Post
Old 2008-07-03, 00:32   Link #467
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Lets see if I can list a few of the reasons, at least the ones that pop into my mind. He saved her life(possibly want first got her interest), I think she believes him to be fairly good looking from her comments about him, he supports her singing, he inspired her to pursue her dream(as much if not more than Sheryl), he teases her on occasions(You're so mean, Alto-kun), and she seems to enjoy his company. I don't see what other reasons she needs to have for liking him. Sheryl enjoys teasing Alto so what? Does Ranka need to change her personality to match Sheryl's? She's Ranka Lee! Not Sheryl Nome.
They haven't spent much time at all together, yet she's still interested in the guy. Normally infatuation wanes with time and seperation. And really, Ranka's been way too busy to entertain thoughts about the guy, but she continues to do so.

I think obsessed is too strong a word, since she doesn't become bitter over not spending time with him or having his attention, and she isn't going crazy either, but the fact she's still interested in him is hard for me to understand.