Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-26, 23:08   Link #5635
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
What? Everyone's been there (well everyone who isn't Touma that is). It's normal. As someone else in another forum put succinctly "Most of us start of as baddies." I was still in the red by the time Girls und Panzer ended (I started in November, the show hit episode 10 by December), and had a 46% win rate. That's pretty bad (though not AS bad as those who've got 10k matches and have less than that), but I persisted, paid attention, researched, and overall tried to improve my game. I'm nowhere near Kimi's or Pen's level -- note Touma's constant exasperation at my aggressive behavior -- but I've improved way more than I had when I started out.

Edit: Had my first red-stat day in a long time. The Indienpanzer doesn't get put in too many good matches, so I hate to admit I had to pad hard with tier Vs just to make up for the losses.
i'm the worst example to be right now, I think UTE would be the better example right now, cuz i'm still trying to grind my WR back ever since that stupid weekend even since the 2nd anniversary. i should have just sit that whole week out and just mess around in the training rooms.