View Single Post
Old 2009-10-26, 19:24   Link #17728
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Ah! I got it! Why I'm rooting for AltS!Nanoha.

'cause life's being a real bitch to her. Seriously it's not fair. Here she is, living this meh life. She has friends and family but she's a cripple who can't do the job she loved. And she doesn't have ~+~Romance~+~ in her life, which automatically means she fails as a human being (that, for those uninformed, was sarcasm.)

Then what does fate (note the little letter) do? Drops Fate on her, and with Fate (the insensitive jerk ) comes the details of the life she could have had but didn't because AltS!Fate was a foolish foolish fool. ... That. Sucks. Ass. I can't really get over how freakin' unfair and cruel her situation is.

Of course she is taking advantage of that situation. But really can you blame her?

The only way *True happy end* could ever happen would be if say, the Fate we see isn't the Fate we think she is. Picture this, the Fate in the AltS world is nothing more then a Neverwas, the potential of that world's Fate had she not died, coincidentally that Fate is also known as our Fate. We haven't seen the Nanoha World we know and love. For all we know Real!Fate is off there being happy while Neverwas!Fate just thinks that's where she belongs, while in reality she doesn't. :3

either that or AltS!Nanoha falls for Hayate, I'm all for that.

Btw: wouldn't it be fun if Jail Scaglietti was more like the Someone For Everyone Jail >:3 search your feelings you know it to be true Satashi.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote