Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-18, 14:04   Link #3633
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Thanks for the links, but I've actually got down most of it already. The only thing I'd really need is the geographic layout of the different areas; other stuff like conversation, songs and reporters I've basically memorized. They all follow some kind of simple pattern, and there's honestly not that many of each.

Just reporting that I foolishly played my last playthrough without switching off my Japan account which I never actually use for games as opposed to purchases, so I'm starting anew...but with a fountain of experience and knowledge! My unit this time is Bluebird, featuring Chihaya as leader and Mami & Makoto as members. Currently on Week 14, Unit Level 7, Level 2 Appeal, a well rounded Danketsu and a 47th spot with my first song, Kami Summer!!. I've already got Sugamo's Amulet and am currently demolishing enemies in festivals, so my next song MEGARE! may see even higher results. I may have to take off that amulet for auditions and live shows though.

I'll probably get around to attempting a light-hearted runthrough of parts, since I personally can't stand full Let's Plays and prefer something that has the most noteworthy moments edited together for efficiency. But more on that later, I guess.