View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 09:42   Link #69
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Kishi can we please have this whole war (ending) without romance in it? The last panel was just laughable, and it doesn't make sense. Does Naruto really plan to battle Tobi/Madara/Juubi while holding Hinata's hand the whole time?
Did you notice earlier that Shikaku made a plan and the Inoichi guy had mind-transfered it to the battlefield? What we already know is that it involves Naruto and the Ini-Shika-Cho trio, and we also know that earlier Ino and Hinata combined their power to mind control Obito. It could be Hinata is part of the plan, that was the first thing i thought. The second thought was if she's not part of the plan then Naruto realized that she's just become Obito's top priority target, because Obito realized Hinata could be Naruto's Rin. Why wouldn't Naruto protect her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
and oh, there's one thing that i did learn from this chapter... stalking can get you somewhere! lol
In real life too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrulnin View Post
I got a bad feeling about this. Consider how Kishimoto always turning Naruto manga upside down, makes me think that Hinata will die in a couple of chapter....
As i explained it a few chapters ago the Obito-Naruto connection is the only way now to change Obito for the better (at least for me this is the only believeable way where Obito completely changes back to his old self, one that i would not call bullshit instantly). If he cannot break Naruto he will break. And now it should be clear for Obito that if Obito~Naruto then Rin~Hinata, even if that's not the exactly the truth since Naruto previously was in love with Sakura, but in the current situation what Obito can see are Hinata's actions. BTW Hinata's temporary death could give the NaruHina fans a serious boost: Hinata and Kushina meeting and having a nice conversation about the stupid guy

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2012-12-27 at 10:01.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote